Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 20 to 26, 2010

June 20 to 26, 2010


Well, the weather has finally begun to improve. Finally … it’s almost summer weather ! Almost as warm as Yuma, Arizona in January ! ! ! This week we worked on stripping, sanding, and varnishing the dinette table and sofa table. YIKES … too many layers of varnish over too many years ! The dinette table looks amazing after having had all those layers of varnish stripped off, right down to bare wood, and then lightly refinished. I had hoped that this Saturday ( June 26 ) would have been my first day of work delivering rental RV’s, but there weren’t enough rental bookings for this weekend for me to be required. I understand … I’m low man on the RV delivery driver totem pole. Joanne finished waxing and polishing the trailer, a difficult, tedious, annual chore.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment