Sunday, May 6, 2018

April 29 to May 5, 2018

Sunday ;  < grumble >  A lost day !

Monday ;  Mix of sun and cloud, mild.

Joanne went into Keremeos this afternoon to have an appointment / confrontation with her doctor.  The battle continues beyond today.  Good luck to her.  I gave up on the Keremeos Clinic and its power abusing, corrupt "administrative" staff a few years ago.

I planted tomatoes.  I restored the camper's water system, "reversing" the winterization process.  We went to the swimming pool for cardiac rehabilitation aquatic exercises.

Tuesday ;  Sunny and mild.  Another lost day ! ! !  < gritting my teeth >

Wednesday ;  Sunny and warm.

Joanne spent the day shopping by herself in Penticton.  I stayed home and did household and yard chores.  At 6 PM I went to the swimming pool and did my cardiac rehabilitation aquatic exercises.  By myself !  < pouting >

Thursday ;  Partially sunny and warm.

Today we unwrapped and photographed the first of the four pieces of artwork we are selling.  I prepared for a trailer towing job tomorrow.  Joanne did laundry.  I downloaded the many documents sent by our "homeowners' society" regarding the upcoming annual general meeting.  I did some budget planning work.  The first of three packages of automotive valve extender stuff I ordered from Amazon arrived.  F***, *U**, **C* ! ! ! 
I made an ordering mistake ! ! !

Friday ;  home to Osoyoos to Oliver to Okanagan Falls to home

Sunny and warm.

At 10 AM we left home heading for a trailer towing job in Osoyoos.  We stopped at the medical clinic in Keremeos so that Joanne could deliver a letter to her doctor.  We drove east on Hwy. 3 to Osoyoos where we picked up a client's trailer at an RV service facility where we had delivered it for service about three weeks ago.  Then north on Hwy. 97 to Oliver where we delivered the trailer back to the client's farm on the outskirts of town.  Easy money !

We continued north on Hwy. 97 to Okanagan Falls where we went to IGA to buy some Sockeye Salmon fillets that were an advertised special.  Bought four lovely, large
fillets !  MMMMM !  Joanne had prepared a picnic lunch for us.  We had our late picnic lunch in the waterfront park in Okanagan Falls, on the southern shore of Skaha Lake.  Before leaving Okanagan Falls after lunch we drove around the small village browsing for condominiums for sale.

We continued north on Hwy. 97 a short distance to Kaleden where we turned south onto Hwy. 3A back to Keremeos, then west on Hwy. 3 to home at Riverside RV Park Resort.  We were back home about 3:30 PM.  I napped, then we went to the swimming pool for cardiac rehab exercising before I barbecued Dan-O-Cheeseburgers for supper.  AHHHHH ... spring !

Saturday ;  Happy 17th birthday to Joanne's niece Amelia

Sunny and very warm.  Joanne cooked my favourite Sun Oven recipe today, a Mexican chicken and rice dish.

Our neighbour Betty came by for a visit today, to discuss the upcoming Celebration of Life for her recently departed husband Dave.

I trimmed my beard.  I did some minor maintenance on the truck and my bicycle.  Joanne helped me wash the extremely filthy truck.  I replaced a bulb in my DayLight UV therapy light, a task more difficult than it sounds.  After supper we watched Saturday Night Live.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment