Thursday, October 14, 2004

October 14, 2004

October 14, 2004

Rondeau Provincial Park

DAY 119

 

Well, Toby seems pretty much back to normal today. I guess my theory was correct. We must have over dosed / poisoned him with the deworming medication. For the second and final dose, due in 2 weeks, we'll cut the dosage in half.

I spent some time this afternoon doing some long over due corporate accounting. I discovered $20,000 I had sort of "lost / misplaced". Hard to believe that one can lose or misplace that much money.

Most of today was taken up with the ongoing saga of my fibreglass repair. The final application of fibreglass cloth and resin had hardened, and was ready for sanding. I sanded, and filed, then began the application of auto body putty. Apply putty, wait an hour or two for it to dry, sand, then start over. By the end of the day, it was almost complete. I think tomorrow morning will be the final sanding, then it will be ready for painting. It's taking more time than I thought it would, but it's turning out much better than I had anticipated. The two broken and repaired areas are thicker, and therefore stronger, than they were originally. The cosmetic appearance is looking very good. Just call me Little Johnny Bondo.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment