Tuesday, January 3, 2006

January 2, 2006

January 2, 2006

Benson, Arizona

YEAR 2 DAY 199

 

Today was sunny and warm again.

My first task this morning was to take an empty propane tank for refilling. Like many SKP parks, Saguaro Co-op has a propane refill service on site. The refill schedule here is Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 A.M.. After getting the propane tank refilled, I did preventive maintenance, then drove over to their maintenance building to adjust the air pressure in one of the truck tires. Like most SKP parks, Saguaro Co-op has a high pressure air compressor available for adjusting air pressure in large truck and motorhome tires. Back at the trailer I refilled the fresh water holding tank, then drained all the waste holding tanks. I wrote some cheques, paid some bills, and composed some e-mails. I did a "stay" obedience session with Bo. He's getting better. We set up outside to give Bo a haircut. Giving Bo a haircut took quite a bit longer than I had expected, but the results were better than I had expected. The last time I gave him a haircut, at West Hawk Lake, which was also the first time I gave him a haircut, it wasn't as good as today.

We had a late lunch. I read the newspaper until I fell asleep for an afternoon nap. When I woke, I took the laptop to the clubhouse to get online. I sent and retrieved e-mail, updated my blog, and retrieved my December bank statements. I returned to the trailer, and Joanne wanted to go to Safeway for a few items for supper tonight. Oh, boy, Bo gets to go drivey. We drove to Safeway and bought the groceries Joanne needed. We got back to the trailer just at dusk, at 6:00 P.M.. Teddy wasted no time upon our return in letting us know that it was time to feed him. Poor Teddy worries when we're not home at his supper time. I did today's accounting and started today's journal entry.

After supper, I baked some cookies ( yes, yes, I baked some cookies ). We watched some TV and I continued to work on the batch of incoming mail.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment