Tuesday, December 28, 2004

December 27, 2004

December 27, 2004

Rainbow's End

DAY 192

 

Today was a sunny, warm day. Temperatures are back up into the 70's. AAAAAHHHHH ! ! !

I spent the morning puttering around with some minor maintenance. I discovered a slow leak in one of the truck tires. I'll have to get that fixed tomorrow. I took Bo for a ride in the truck down the highway a few miles towards Livingston. He sure is a good little traveller dog. I had to refill a propane tank. We've had the furnace on for the last few days, and Joanne has been doing some Christmas baking, so we used up a tank of propane in 12 days, quicker than usual.

As I type this in early afternoon, Teddy and Bo are cuddled together on the sofa, napping in a sun beam. When Bo first lay down to cuddle up against Teddy, Teddy started licking the top of Bo's head. Teddy and Toby used to have those mutual grooming sessions lying in sunbeams. Bo seems a little puzzled by Teddy licking him on the head.

Joanne went into Livingston by herself this afternoon to buy groceries and supplies, and pick up our mail, while I worked on a maintenance project, read a book, and napped with the animals. Our November investment mail forwarded by Bruce Petersen in Thunder Bay had arrived at General Delivery in Livingston, but the rest of our November mail forwarded by Sharon still hadn't arrived.

After I finished my maintenance project, I took Bo for a long walk, then Teddy in his sling carrier. Teddy likes to get outside, look around, and get some fresh air on sunny, warm days. I reviewed the mail received from Bruce, updated my investment files, then worked on degreasing and deodorizing the bathroom grey water holding tank.

Joanne seems to have come down with a cold today. She's not feeling great. She made us a "comfort food" supper, we did a load of laundry, watched TV, and went to bed early.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment