Saturday, June 10, 2006

June 10, 2006

June 10, 2006

Pictou, Nova Scotia

YEAR 2 DAY 358

 

Today was cloudy and mild, with rain in the afternoon.

Today was a slow, leisurely day of rest and chores. This morning after getting up late, I replaced a hub cap on the trailer. It installs from behind the wheel, so that involved jacking up the trailer, removing a tire and wheel, installing the new hub cap, then reinstalling the tire and wheel. The other day while changing and repairing the trailer tires in Cheticamp, one of the trailer's plastic hub caps broke. I bought a replacement in New Glasgow. I did today's preventive maintenance, and took Bo for an obedience session before lunch. He did extremely well. Good dog, Bo.

After lunch, I read for awhile, then fell asleep for a well deserved long nap. When I woke, we gave Bo an overdue bath. What a stinky dog he can become after splashing around in tidal pools. We walked down to the laundry room and adjacent computer room. Joanne did laundry while we researched "high hemoglobin" online. Our family doctor in Ottawa wants Joanne to come in to discuss the "high hemoglobin" results of her recent blood tests. I sent and retrieved e-mail, and updated my blog.

We trimmed Teddy's and Bo's claws. After supper, I read for most of the evening, then did today's accounting and journal entry.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment