Friday, June 16, 2006

June 11, 2006

June 11, 2006

Pictou, Nova Scotia to Gagetown, New Brunswick

YEAR 2 DAY 359

 

Today was cool and raining. I'm tired of all the rain.

This morning we prepared for departure in the rain, as usual. We left Pictou driving west on TCH 104. We drove past Truro and on to the Nova Scotia border with New Brunswick. We stopped at the Information Centre to pick up a New Brunswick map and campground guide, and have lunch.

After lunch we continued on the Trans Canada Highway, which in New Brunswick was Hwy. 2, northwest to Moncton, then west towards Fredericton. We stopped to refill with diesel and buy a newspaper at Salisbury. We stopped for the night at Gagetown, shortly before Fredericton. Once again, we did our arrival set-up in the rain < sigh >.

I read the newspaper until I fell asleep for a brief nap. After I napped, we administered heartworm medication to Bo, and applied flea and tick treatments to both Bo and Teddy. They both hate that. While Joanne prepared supper I did today's accounting and journal entry.

After supper I worked on our 2005 personal income tax returns, which are long overdue. It's the first time I've worked on them in 2 months, since Tennessee. I'm angry at myself for getting side tracked by the broken tie rod accident, and its aftermath, losing focus, then procrastinating.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment