Monday, June 26, 2006

June 18, 2006

June 18, 2006

Kingston to Frankford, Ontario

YEAR 3 DAY 1

 

Happy 14th birthday, Teddy !

 

Today was sunny, hot, and humid.

We had brunch with Brian & Joyce Malley. It's always such a pleasure to visit with them.

We drove west on Hwy. 401 from Kingston to Belleville, where we checked out where we could park Harvey while Lanoire is in for service at Belleville Dodge tomorrow, then we drove about 20 miles further to a campground at Frankford. The Toronto smog and haze were visible by the time we passed Napanee, shortly after leaving Kingston..

I worked on the project to reseal the underside rear of the trailer. I carefully cut, trimmed, and installed a piece of aluminum fascia underneath the rear of the trailer, then sealed all around it and the underside of the trailer with expanding foam insulation. That stuff takes some skill to use. Apparently I don't have the skill. Good thing it's underneath where nobody can see it. I got the job almost finished when I ran out of foam. Darn ... should have bought the slightly larger can.

My birthday gift to Teddy was a scrambled egg with cheese.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment