Monday, March 27, 2006

March 23, 2006

March 23, 2006

Homeland, Georgia

YEAR 2 DAY 279

 

Today was cool and damp, with light drizzle for most of the day.

We didn't feel like preparing for departure in the rain this morning, and we're not really in much of a hurry to be moving north, so we decided to just stay here and rest today. We slept late. I prepared responses to some recent e-mails. I entered some commitments in my computer calendar. While it wasn't raining I did preventive maintenance, and we cleaned Teddy's tent. We took Bo for an obedience training session.

We had lunch. I played around on Wi-Fi, doing research on Savannah, where we're headed next. I did some research on the Savannah Music Festival which is happening this weekend. I did some research on campgrounds in the Savannah area. I took a short nap with Bo.

I printed the MasterCard statements. I reconciled the MasterCard statements. I sent some follow-up e-mails to WorkCamper job applications for next winter. We had supper. We watched TV. I wrote some e-mails to old friends that we haven't communicated with for awhile.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment