Thursday, January 13, 2005

January 12, 2005

January 12, 2005

C.A.R.E. Centre

DAY 208

 

Today was warm, cloudy, and windy. Apparently Texas winters are quite windy, although we haven't had much of that since we've been here.

This morning I did some work on my digital photos. This afternoon I continued washing Harvey the trailer < sigh >. I washed the back, the top of the living / dining slide and a bit of the street side. That leaves the rest of the street side, the top of the bedroom slide, and the roof. I suspect the roof will be the most difficult.

We trimmed Rain's claws today. That went well. We put her into Toby's sling carrier, and took her outside for a walk. We wanted to see how she behaved in the sling carrier. It didn't go great. We are hoping to take her in the sling carrier to social hour on Friday, and exhibit her during announcements. Nancy the nursing aide will not be adopting her. Her husband disapproves.

After many months of procrastinating, I went online today to the Ontario Provincial Parks website to retrieve an application for their photo contest. I wanted to enter a photo I took in The Pinery Provincial Park in October. The contest ended December 31. < shrug > Win some, lose some !

My sister says in an e-mail that the wind chill factor in Winnipeg / Lorette was -50 degrees a few days ago. I just about peed myself laughing. Sorry, Sharon. Joanne asked what the wind chill factor here is. My answer ? About +75 just now when I walked Bo at 10:00 P.M. HA HA HA HA HA HA < SNORT >.

I spent part of the evening working on Misty Ventures & Developments' 2004 T4 summary. My President & C.E.O. skills are getting a bit rusty < chuckle >. Considering that we owned our last store for only the first 2 months of 2004, Joanne and I sure were paid a lot last year. I hope that Misty Ventures will be as generous in 2005. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA < SNORT CHOKE > !

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment