Thursday, January 20, 2005

January 13, 2005

January 13, 2005

C.A.R.E. Centre

DAY 209

 

Today was sunny, but quite cool. The temperature dropped a lot over night. We had a violent thunderstorm just after midnight last night. Bo was very scared. I guess that's understandable for a dog who has experienced Hurricane Ivan in his "sweet home, Alabama".

I spent my work day continuing on the chemical inventory taking. I'm so bored with this task my mind is numb. One more day of it and I should be finished, I hope. After work, I napped with Rain. She cuddles to me while I sleep, like Toby used to. It reminds me of how much I'm still grieving for, and miss Toby.

After napping, I went online to do some banking, and search for something. I wear SAS shoes, which are made in San Antonio ( San Antonio Shoes ), Texas. I wanted to find out if it was possible to buy their shoes directly at the factory, or if they have a factory outlet store in San Antonio or anywhere else in Texas. No luck. Their only factory outlet store is in Las Vegas.

Walking Ginger three times a day, walking Bo about 5 times a day, moving Rain, her litter box, and her dishes from the truck to the trailer in the morning, moving Rain and her stuff from the trailer to the truck in the evening, feeding Teddy, Bo, and Rain 4 times a day, playing with Bo to burn off some of his excess energy ; I'm surprised there's time left in the day for anything else !

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment