Thursday, January 20, 2005

January 15, 2005

January 15, 2005

C.A.R.E. Centre

DAY 211

 

Another sunny but cool day. This morning we attended the C.A.R.E. Centre monthly fund raising pancake breakfast. Twice now I have typed a lengthy, negative diatribe, thought better of it, and deleted it. For a variety of reasons, I'm in a negative mood, and having difficulty stifling my urge to rant in writing.

I spent the afternoon continuing to work on the chemical inventory. I'm now in the respite cottage's shed. It's so full of stuff, it will probably take me at least a couple more days < sigh >.

We found out at supper tonight in the Centre that Rain was owned by one of the residents in the permanent section of Rainbow's End. There is a section of the park that has permanent residences ... you know, stick houses ... and Rain belonged to one of the houses there. Her owner decided recently that they no longer wanted a cat, and out Rain went. I'm so appalled at that kind of despicable behaviour towards pets !

Bo was a bad dog today. He ate an eraser that Joanne left within his reach, on my computer desk. He can reach the corner of my computer desk when he stands on the edge of the sofa. Then we had to yell at him to stop nibbling at Teddy's feet like Teddy was some kind of chew toy. When he nibbles at Teddy's toes, Teddy bites him softly on the top of the head, but not hard enough to make Bo stop. Bad dog !

When I walked Bo just before bed time, there were coyotes howling across the highway. Bo was worried. I promised him I wouldn't allow the big bad Texas coyotes to get him. He didn't seem reassured.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment