Tuesday, July 5, 2005

July 2, 2005

July 2, 2005

West Hawk Lake day 46 of 113

YEAR 2 DAY 15

 

Today was sunny and warm. The morning was a bit windy.

I spent the morning lazing around, listening to CBC Radio shows. We can only get CBC TV and CBC Radio. After awhile, CBC Radio begins to grow on you. The same can not be said for CBC TV, however.

I found a wood tick imbedded in Bo's head. I would have thought that the wood tick season would be over by now. Joanne found that Teddy will eat his pill if it's hidden in a piece of a cheese slice. Beats ramming it down his throat ! He's been on this hyperthyroidism medication only a few days, but he seems to be less hungry, and his eyes seem clearer and brighter.

We had lunch, I read, then napped. I should just cut and paste that sentence instead of retyping it every day. HA HA HA ! We spent the afternoon sitting outside reading the Saturday newspaper. We took Bo on a long training walk around the campground. I barbecued supper. I went fishing to Star Lake for an hour and a half. No fish tonight. The water is getting warmer. I guess the fish are going deeper and getting inactive. Plus there was a lot of boat traffic and swimmers. All that activity probably scares the fish away from the dock area where I was fishing.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment