Thursday, July 28, 2005

July 25, 2005

July 25, 2005

West Hawk Lake day 69 of 113

YEAR 2 DAY 38

 

Today was sunny, but cool.

This morning I gave Teddy his pill, fed the animals, went to the bathroom, walked Bo, went to shower, returned to the trailer, and began playing with Bo on the bed, until I fell asleep again. Gee ... I slept almost until noon. The rest of the day I felt lethargic and weak, so I guess something's not quite right with my health today. We had lunch, I did regular preventive maintenance and inspections, then walked down to the campground office to replenish our supply of campground maps, and commiserate with Reid about last night's angry lady. Reid said she was in the campground office about a half a dozen times yesterday, agitated and angry about one thing or another all day. That makes me feel better. It upset and bothered me all last night that she called me disrespectful and unprofessional. I thought I was anything but ! I'll just write her off as another malcontent lunatic. Lord knows I had a few of those as customers over the years.

I paid my MasterCard bills by phone. It's the first time I've used the Bank Of Montreal Direct Banking system to pay my MasterCard bills directly from my bank accounts. It went okay. When I'm in Winnipeg later this week, I'll go online and set up the ability to do the same thing on the computer. That way I'll be able to pay the MasterCard bills either by phone or online. That will make travelling life easier.

I worked on the incoming mail Sharon brought out yesterday, then read a magazine while Joanne went to Falcon Lake for some groceries. When she returned, she went to pick wild raspberries behind section H. I took Bo for a walk, then did an obedience session with him. After picking raspberries, Joanne went to do some laundry. I continued lying on the couch, reading, being unproductive, feeling mildly ill.

Joanne took longer than expected with the laundry, so I prepared supper. We had the perogies purchased at the road side stand in Richer last week when we driving back from Steinbach / Lorette. Very good. Larger than the ones from the Falcon Lake grocery. One of the good things about being back in this area, is the Ukrainian ethnic influence. I only had one late arriving camper to attend to tonight. We watched the news. Joanne is washing dishes while I'm working now on today's accounting and journal entry before we each have a bowl of fresh pickedwild raspberries as our bed time snack.

Bo was very restless and clingy today. I wonder if he's getting hitch itch ? HA HA HA !

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment