Monday, November 15, 2004

November 14, 2004

November 14, 2004

Trout Lodge

DAY 150

 

Today was sunny, and the temperature rose slowly throughout the day. I hope it stays a bit warmer than it has been for the past few days.

My day started early. I was assigned the first fishing trip of the day, at 9:00 A.M.. It was cold out on the lake ! After the fishing trip, I spent the rest of the day fixing fishing rods and bicycles. Nobody here ever does either of those chores, it seems. One of the other Workampers, Jack, wanted all the fishing rods fixed, so I helped him with that, then he helped me fix bicycles. I got about half a dozen bicycles done. There's probably about another 2 dozen to do. Before returning to the trailer, I went to Arts And Crafts to check on yesterday's Memory Stone. It needed some "finessing", so I spent about half an hour mixing more concrete, and doing some minor repair and completion of the project. It looks good !

Late afternoon nap with the cats. Dinner. Check e-mail. Update blog. Laundry. Download and process ( Jack's wife ) Sharon's photos from digital camera. I lent my digital camera to Sharon on Friday while their daughter, son-in-law, and 3 grandchildren visited them here. I'm frustrated that since I downloaded Windows Service Pack 2 upgrade, my camera and computer won't interface instantly ( and painlessly ) as they did before. Now I have to do a bunch of "jumping through hoops" to get the photos from the digital camera to the computer. I'm quite annoyed !

Today's journal. Good night !

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment