Wednesday, June 8, 2005

June 4, 2005

June 4, 2005

West Hawk Lake day 18 of 113

DAY 352

 

Today was cloudy and cool, with light rain during the day, and heavy rain in the evening. We feel sorry for the weekend campers who only have a couple of days to enjoy their camping experience.

Today was another day conducive to doing very little. We listened to some interesting CBC Radio programs. I read a lot. Joanne baked. We napped.

During the brief period this afternoon when the rain stopped, Joanne went to Falcon Lake to buy a few groceries, and I went to the campground office to plug my laptop into the fax machine phone line, and get some online work done. I retrieved e-mail, updated my blog, got my May bank statement, and downloaded investment data to work on later. We had a supper of leftovers. Moussaka, pistolettes, and pickerel po' boys. It rained very heavily all evening. We watched 2 movies on CBC. HA HA HA ... Hockey Night In Canada became Movie Night In Canada this year because of the NHL strike.

I feel sorry for all the campers here tonight in tents, in the dark, in the pouring rain.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment