Wednesday, August 25, 2004

August 24

August 24, 2004

DAY 68

 

 

This morning Bud installed the fold away laptop desk that he designed and built, into the trailer. It's gorgeous. Thank you very much, Bud.

After lunch I helped him lift the rafters onto the new gazebo he's building in the back yard. It's starting to really look like something now that the rafters are on. He used logs / tree trunks cut from his back yard forest as the uprights / beams for the screen walls.

Ran some errands on our way into the city to have dinner with the Carlsons. While Joanne visited before dinner was served I had time to go online and get some work done on the computer. I ordered some stuff online that will take 3 weeks to deliver, so I had to figure out where to have it shipped so I can pick it up. We'll be visiting Sep and Susanna Liang in Kingston in about a month, so I ordered it shipped to them. After dinner I wanted to go for a walk so Joanne and I took Madeleine and Amelia for a walk to a local park for some running and rolling play. The little nieces run and roll ... not me.

Watched a little bit of the Olympics, then Amazing Race.

DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment